SQL Classes (Structured Query Language)
Why Learn SQL?
SQL is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in a relational database, and is used by a huge number of applications and small to large organizations. SQL knowledge is essential to store, query, and manipulate data.
What’s different about our SQL classes?
- Classes can be customized to your needs.
- We can send our instructor to your location and train your company staff or you can visit our Chicago location.*
- For individuals we offer one-on-one training.
- Tutoring option is recommended for those who would like to learn a very specific set of functions or features in Access.
- Instructors have experience working with different databases as well as “Big Data”.
* There is no additional charge for on-site (your location) training for Chicago, Close-by North, North-East and West Suburbs. Additional charges may occur if you are outside of our regular service area. Please, contact our customer service for additional details.
Submit your review
Good introduction, even useful for those who already know some SQL.
We did a custom session for our analytics department for MySQL joins & Group By statements and everything was very well explained. I like how we were able to use a tiny sample database to fully understand how SQL joins work and then we started applying them on a large database.