SQL Classes (Structured Query Language)
Why Learn SQL?
SQL is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in a relational database, and is used by a huge number of applications and small to large organizations. SQL knowledge is essential to store, query, and manipulate data.
What’s different about our SQL classes?
- Classes can be customized to your needs.
- We can send our instructor to your location and train your company staff or you can visit our Chicago location.*
- For individuals we offer one-on-one training.
- Tutoring option is recommended for those who would like to learn a very specific set of functions or features in Access.
- Instructors have experience working with different databases as well as “Big Data”.
* There is no additional charge for on-site (your location) training for Chicago, Close-by North, North-East and West Suburbs. Additional charges may occur if you are outside of our regular service area. Please, contact our customer service for additional details.
Submit your review
We did a custom session for our analytics department for MySQL joins & Group By statements and everything was very well explained. I like how we were able to use a tiny sample database to fully understand how SQL joins work and then we started applying them on a large database.